In our quickly changing lives with technology, social and business advancements becomes more of an expectation with the contemporaneous and well-respected leaders of respective homes and businesses today. For some people, each day can be met with welcomed challenges. Yet for others, staying abreast of the constant progress of our ever-changing society patterns can never be compared to any other time in history with their inability to keep up with developments and which perhaps may cause as being a hindrance with the inability to get motivated.
As I am happy and see it as a privilege to attend the Get Motivated! Business Seminar that includes my State on their calendar for this year, I see this one-day seminar filled with golden nuggets of valuable information shared by certain leaders selected to speak at this particular venue. Although this special conference is condensed into just a matter of nine hours or less, an attendee seeking some change or improvement would get some spark in their thoughts and minds to be stirred in being motivated.
One simple tidbit of a reminder to have depends on whether the following traits one may possess are all in sync together:
It is not so much with what we say what is on our minds, but also in what we do. To have these basic ABCs to Get Motivated, the right attitude, along with believing, and taking action, produces results.
A thought-provoking statement made reference of a ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships were built for.
Curiously, the Get Motivated Seminar makes an attendee ask that self-evaluating time -robbing element question:
How do we spend our time?
An average person …
- Watches 23 hours of television per week
- A person up to 18 yrs of age: (1) is bombarded with over 250,000 imprints seen influencing their attitude; and (2) has spent 25,000 hours of their lives watching television
For the Business Minded or Entrepreneur
- Think outside of the box
- Don’t be like everyone else — Example: Small, Medium & Large VS. Tall, Grande & Venti
- Those who do best are the ones who use inventions of others — Example: Sam Walton was the little guy 50% in company size next to the Giant at the time he began
Other Thoughts to Ponder
- U.S. Constitution has 1,500 words
- The Bible has 733,000 words
- Federal Income Tax Code has 9 million words
And so how do we direct our thoughts and attention?
Seek first God’s kingdom and what God wants. Then all your other needs will be met as well.
One speaker whom I admire and respect and left a powerful impression was Tamara Lowe in the video I have below.
Be blessed and Get Motivated!